Carnival Corporation (CCL): Today's Featured Leisure Winner
The leisure industry closed the day down 0%. Denny's Corporation (DENN), Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN), Marcus Corporation (MCS), and J. Alexander's Corporation (JAX) were all winners today within the leisure industry with Carnival Corporation (CCL) being today's featured leisure winner. Carnival Corporation rose 84 cents (2.7%) to $32.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise and vacation company. Carnival Corporation has a market cap of $25.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.2, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 17.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 32.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Carnival as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV