The electronics industry closed the day up 0.1%. American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC), Aehr Test Systems (AEHR), LG.Display Company (LPL), and Daystar Technologies Inc (DSTI) were all winners today within the electronics industry with Agilent Technologies Inc (A) being today's featured electronics winner. Agilent Technologies Inc rose 87 cents (2.8%) to $32.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.7 million shares of Agilent Technologies Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.7 million shares. Agilent Technologies, Inc. provides bio-analytical and electronic measurement solutions to the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis industries in the United States and internationally. Agilent Technologies Inc has a market cap of $11.7 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.7, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 11.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 23.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Agilent as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook.
- You can view the full Agilent Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about A
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV