ADA-ES Inc. (ADES): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
The industrial goods sector closed the day up 1.1%. Ener1 Inc (HEV), Broadwind Energy Inc (BWEN), Energy Focus Inc (EFOI), and SmartHeat Inc (HEAT) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with ADA-ES Inc (ADES) being today's featured industrial goods loser. ADA-ES Inc fell $1.20 (-6.8%) to $16.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 44,942 shares of ADA-ES Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,900 shares. ADA-ES, Inc. provides environmental technologies and specialty chemicals to the coal-burning utility industry in the United States. ADA-ES Inc has a market cap of $146.1 million and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 58.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates ADA-ES as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and deteriorating net income.
- You can view the full ADA-ES Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV