P.A.M. Transportation (PTSI): Today's Featured Transportation Loser
The transportation industry closed the day up 1.1%. Ultrapetrol Bahamas (ULTR), DS Torm (TRMD), PHI Incorporated (PHII), and Tam (TAM) were all decliners today within the transportation industry with P.A.M. Transportation (PTSI) being today's featured transportation loser. P.A.M. Transportation fell 39 cents (-3.9%) to $9.62 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 14,301 shares of P.A.M. Transportation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,700 shares. P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc., a truckload dry van carrier, engages in transporting general commodities. P.A.M. Transportation has a market cap of $89.6 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 10.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates P.A.M. Transportation as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its revenue growth. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full P.A.M. Transportation Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV