The drugs industry closed the day down 0.1%. BioDelivery Sciences International Inc (BDSI), Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company Inc (AXN), NeurogesX Inc (NGSX), and Marina Biotech Inc (MRNA) were all decliners today within the drugs industry with Cytori Therapeutics Inc (CYTX) being today's featured drugs loser. Cytori Therapeutics Inc fell 9 cents (-3%) to $2.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 577,576 shares of Cytori Therapeutics Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 453,700 shares. Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of medical products and devices to enable the practice of regenerative medicine. Regenerative medicines focus on repairing or restoring lost or damaged tissue and cell function. Cytori Therapeutics Inc has a market cap of $172.6 million and is part of the health care sector. Shares are down 36.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Cytori as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, generally weak debt management and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Cytori Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CYTX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV