FORT WAYNE, Ind., Sept. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ / GS: STLD) announced today that it has amended, restated and expanded its senior secured revolving credit facility from the prior $924 million level to a renewed five year $1.1 billion facility. Subject to certain conditions, Steel Dynamics also has the opportunity to increase the facility size by an additional $400 million. The amended facility is guaranteed by certain Steel Dynamics subsidiaries and is secured by substantially all of its accounts receivable and inventories. The proceeds of the revolver will be used for working capital, capital expenditures and other general corporate purposes.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, PNC Capital Markets LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC were Joint Lead Arrangers and Joint Bookrunners.
SOURCE Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV