NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Integrated Device Technology (Nasdaq:IDTI) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $5.11, below its previous 52-week low of $5.13 with 1.3 million shares traded as of 2:50 p.m. ET. Average volume has been two million shares over the past 30 days. Integrated Device Technology has a market cap of $823.3 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 20.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Integrated Device Technology, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a range of integrated circuits for communications, computing, and consumer industries worldwide. It operates in two segments, Communications, and Computing and Consumer. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.2, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 12.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your IDTI trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IDTI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV