PowerShares Dynamic Leisure & Entertainment Portfolio (PEJ) -2.5%
Consumer stocks are taking a hit, pushing funds like PEJ and SPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT) to notable losses. Casino giant, Wynn Resorts (WYNN) is one of PEJ's biggest laggards. During early afternoon trading, WYNN shares were dipping over 10%, pressured by China concerns.
Wynn represents 5% of PEJ's total portfolio.
All prices as of 2:14 PM ESTWritten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV