NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Otter Tail Corporation (Nasdaq:OTTR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $18.62, below its previous 52-week low of $18.70 with 161,125 shares traded as of 1:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 156,200 shares over the past 30 days. Otter Tail has a market cap of $701.4 million and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are down 13.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Otter Tail Corporation engages in electric and nonelectric operations in the United States and internationally. It operates in six segments: Electric, Plastics, Manufacturing, Health Services, Food Ingredient Processing, and Other Business Operations. The company has a P/E ratio of 31.4, above the average utilities industry P/E ratio of 22.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your OTTR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about OTTR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV