Pageflex, a division of Bitstream Inc. ( NASDAQ: BITS, www.bitstream.com) and a leading supplier of marketing and printing automation solutions, announced today that it will demonstrate its portfolio of brand management, multi-channel, one-to-one, and pURL software products at the DMA 2011 Annual Conference being held in Boston October 1 – 6, 2011 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston. DMA 2011 is the annual conference of the Direct Marketing Association, the leading global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques.
In DMA booth #533 Pageflex will give demonstrations and share examples of successful marketing campaigns conducted by Pageflex customers. Corporations, print service providers, marketing agencies, and marketing service providers worldwide rely on Pageflex products to manage their brands and to increase their profits by offering online document customization and distribution portals.
Earlier this month Pageflex was highlighted as offering compelling and survival-critical products when it won three awards at the Executive Outlook Conference, in association with the Graph Expo exhibition in Chicago. The company will bring these winning solutions to DMA:
- Pageflex Storefront won the Must See ‘em award for its latest version (7.7), which supports the distribution and selling of pURL and other cross-media campaigns through an online document portal or web-to-print site. This version extends the already powerful capabilities of Storefront beyond print to support user selectable multi-channel communications, including real time web based analytics.
- Pageflex Studio ID won a Worth-a-Look award for incorporating the Pageflex patented flex technology into the 2.0 release of this VDP plug-in to Adobe InDesign. Studio ID 2.0 drives significant, measurable productivity savings by eliminating the need to manage dozens or hundreds of VDP template files.
- Pageflex iWay Sales Manager also won a Worth-a-Look award. This new module to Pageflex iWay extends the product to manage offline orders in tandem with online orders for small to medium commercial printers so that they can reduce job handling time and overhead costs.
“We offer products that simplify the technical process of producing marketing campaigns so that marketers can focus their energy on creating the message, branding, and campaign ROI,” comments Elly Perets, Pageflex Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “From the Fortune 1000 enterprise that needs to ensure that localized marketing materials maintain regulatory compliance to the printer that needs to be more efficient in managing its customers’ one-to-one direct mail campaigns to the marketer that wants to start conducting pURL campaigns, the Pageflex product line includes a solution that will make them more effective, efficient, and successful.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV