CHARLESTON, W.Va., Sept. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- City Holding Company (NASDAQ: CHCO), a $2.7 billion bank holding company headquartered in Charleston, has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share to be paid on October 31, 2011 to shareholders of record as of October 14, 2011.
About City Holding Company
City Holding Company is the parent company of City National Bank of West Virginia. In addition to the Bank's 68 branch locations across West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southern Ohio, City National Bank operates CityInsurance Professionals, an insurance agency offering a full range of insurance products and services. For more information on City Holding Company and its subsidiaries, please visit www.cityholding.com.
SOURCE City Holding Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV