Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/ift) has commenced an investigation into potential securities law violations by certain officers of Imperial Holdings, LLC (“IFT” or the “Company”) (NYSE: IFT). IFT shareholders who purchased shares of IFT between February 8, 2011 and September 28, 2011 should contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire at 877-316-3218 or at email@example.com to learn more about this investigation.
IFT through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty finance company in the United States, which provides premium financing for individual life insurance policies issued by insurance companies.
Our investigation concerns possible securities law violations related to the Company’s public statements. Specifically, our investigation relates to the Company’s disclosure that on Tuesday, September 27, 2011, IFT disclosed that the FBI had raided the Company, and said that it, along with several employees, as well as its chairman and chief executive and its president and chief operating officer, were also under investigation in the District of New Hampshire for matters related to the company’s life-insurance business. On this news, shares of IFT declined more than 63%.
If you purchased IFT shares and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/ift. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV