Photronics Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (PLAB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Photronics Incorporated (Nasdaq:PLAB) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $5.16, below its previous 52-week low of $5.17 with 301,206 shares traded as of 11:06 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 973,200 shares over the past 30 days. Photronics has a market cap of $356.6 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 9.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Photronics, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of photomasks primarily in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.9, below the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 29.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PLAB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV