HAMILTON, Bermuda, September 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Orient-Express Hotels Ltd. (NYSE: OEH, http://www.orient-express.com) will release its third quarter earnings on Wednesday November 2, 2011 after the market closes and will host a conference call for the investment community on Thursday November 3, 2011 at 10am EDT ( 2pm GMT). Conference ID: 6709748 .
Anyone wishing to join in the call should dial + 1- 8 77 - 280 - 2342 (US toll free) or +44(0)20-3427- 1918 (Standard International access). (Phone lines will open 20 minutes prior to the call).
Please note that the call is open to investors only. Media enquiries should be addressed to Vicky Legg at the contact details above.NOTE: A replay of the conference call will be available by telephone until 7pm (EST) Thursday November 10, 2011 and can be accessed by calling +1-866-932-5017 (US toll free) or +44(0)20-7111-1244 (Standard International). The access code is: 6709748#. A replay will also be available on the company's website at: http://www.orient-expressinvestorinfo.com/ Contact - Investors: Martin O'Grady Vice President, Chief Financial Officer Tel: +44 20 7921 4038 E: firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Vicky Legg Director, Corporate Communications Tel: +44 20 7921 4067 E: Vicky.email@example.com SOURCE Orient Express Hotels Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV