3. The Mosaic Company (MOS - Get Report) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate- and potash-based crop nutrients for the global agriculture industry. The company mines potash in Saskatchewan, New Mexico and Michigan and sells its products in North America and other global markets.
6 Agriculture Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.