Motricity Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (MOTR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Motricity (Nasdaq:MOTR) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $1.78, below its previous 52-week low of $1.85 with 134,698 shares traded as of 9:55 a.m. ET. Average volume has been two million shares over the past 30 days. Motricity has a market cap of $90.5 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 89.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Motricity, Inc. enables mobile operators, brands, and advertising agencies to maximize the reach and economic potential of the mobile ecosystem through the delivery of relevance-driven merchandising, marketing, and advertising solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 0.8, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 8.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MOTR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV