GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Sept. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CIBER will work with prime contractor Wexler Technical Solutions, Inc. (WTS), under the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). The five-year (one base year, plus four option years) BPA provides software operations and maintenance (O&M) support services for the DHS ICE Systems Development Division (SDD).
ICE is the principal enforcement and investigative arm of the DHS and the second largest investigative agency in the Federal Government. ICE has more than 20,000 employees in offices across the United States and in 47 countries.
The WTS/CIBER team is one of only 11 contractors who are pre-qualified to compete for projects within various task areas including Tier 2 and Tier 3 help desk support, application management and maintenance, training and systems administration. The BPA has a $50 million ceiling.In 2011, CIBER was identified as a "Challenger" in the Gartner Magic Quadrants for Help Desk Outsourcing and Desktop Outsourcing Services. In addition, CIBER was ranked #2 in overall customer satisfaction in a survey ranking global IT outsourcing vendors by The Black Book of Outsourcing, a customer experience survey analyzing feedback from users of outsourced services from around the world. CIBER also earned a "top-ten" ranking for overall global outsourcers for the third year in succession, putting it above many assumed industry leaders. "We are proud to have earned this opportunity to support the mission of DHS ICE: promoting public safety and enforcing federal laws," said Walter Claxton, senior vice president of CIBER's federal division. "Our staff is committed to providing outstanding user support to DHS ICE, so that it can continue its operational efforts without interruption or delay."
- Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Help Desk Outsourcing, North America, William Maurer, Bryan Britz, Helen Huntley, David Edward Ackerman, March 29, 2011.
- Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Desktop Outsourcing Services, North America, William Maurer, Bryan Britz, Helen Huntley, David Edward Ackerman, June 22, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV