The technology sector closed the day down 2.9%. Memsic Inc (MEMS), Liquidity Service Inc (LQDT), Nexxus Lighting Inc (NEXS), and Socket Mobile Inc (SCKT) were all winners today within the technology sector with Ultra Clean Holdings Inc (UCTT) being today's featured technology winner. Ultra Clean Holdings Inc rose 10 cents (2.2%) to $4.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 184,744 shares of Ultra Clean Holdings Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 192,600 shares. Ultra Clean Holding, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, prototypes, engineers, manufactures, tests, and supplies critical subsystems primarily to the semiconductor capital equipment industry in North America, Europe, Asia, and internationally. Ultra Clean Holdings Inc has a market cap of $94.9 million and is part of the electronics industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.2, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 51.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ultra Clean as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Ultra Clean Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about UCTT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV