Tessco Technologies (TESS): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner
The wholesale industry closed the day down 2.9%. China Metro-Rural Holdings (CNR), SMF Energy Corporation (FUEL), Educational Development Corporation (EDUC), and Brightpoint Inc (CELL) were all winners today within the wholesale industry with Tessco Technologies (TESS) being today's featured wholesale winner. Tessco Technologies rose 37 cents (2.8%) to $13.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 44,435 shares of Tessco Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 67,800 shares. TESSCO Technologies Incorporated provides integrated product and supply chain solutions to support the construction, operation, and use of mobility and data wireless systems. Tessco Technologies has a market cap of $104.5 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.6, above the average wholesale industry P/E ratio of 8.5 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 16.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Tessco as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Tessco Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV