Stereotaxis Inc. (STXS): Today's Featured Health Services Loser
The health services industry closed the day down 2.5%. Kips Bay Medical Inc (KIPS), American Caresource Holdings Inc (ANCI), BG Medicine Inc (BGMD), and Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT) were all decliners today within the health services industry with Stereotaxis Inc (STXS) being today's featured health services loser. Stereotaxis Inc fell 16 cents (-11.8%) to $1.20 on light volume. Throughout the day, 143,345 shares of Stereotaxis Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 639,200 shares. Stereotaxis, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cardiology instrument control systems for use in a hospital's interventional surgical suite or interventional lab for the treatment of arrhythmias and coronary artery diseases in the United States and internationally. Stereotaxis Inc has a market cap of $66.5 million and is part of the health care sector. Shares are down 64.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Stereotaxis as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income, generally weak debt management, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Stereotaxis Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV