Synnex Corporation (SNX): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner
The diversified services industry closed the day down 2.5%. Fortune Industries Inc (FFI), China Distance Education Hldg Ltd-Shs Spons (DL), PowerSecure International Inc (POWR), and CTPartners Executive Search (CTP) were all winners today within the diversified services industry with Synnex Corporation (SNX) being today's featured diversified services winner. Synnex Corporation rose $2.38 (9.6%) to $27.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Synnex Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 232,500 shares. SYNNEX Corporation provides distribution and business process outsourcing services to resellers, retailers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The company operates in two segments, Distribution Services and Global Business Services (GBS). Synnex Corporation has a market cap of $864.4 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.7, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 20.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Synnex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Synnex Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV