The computer software & services industry closed the day down 2.6%. Saba Software Inc (SABA), CDC Software Corporation (CDCS), WebMediaBrands Inc (WEBM), and Mind C.T.I (MNDO) were all winners today within the computer software & services industry with Procera Networks Inc (PKT) being today's featured computer software & services winner. Procera Networks Inc rose 34 cents (3.7%) to $9.45 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 321,879 shares of Procera Networks Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 147,100 shares. Procera Networks, Inc. provides network traffic awareness, analysis, and control solutions for broadband service providers. It offers intelligent policy enforcement solutions that enable mobile and broadband network operators and entities to manage private networks. Procera Networks Inc has a market cap of $113.8 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 27.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Procera as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing.
- You can view the full Procera Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PKT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV