The banking industry closed the day down 2.3%. Dearborn Bancorp Inc (DEAR), Waccamaw Bankshares Inc (WBNK), North Central Bancshares Inc (FFFD), and Carver Bancorp Inc (CARV) were all winners today within the banking industry with Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN) being today's featured banking winner. Ocwen Financial Corporation rose 26 cents (2%) to $13.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 983,908 shares of Ocwen Financial Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 950,200 shares. Ocwen Financial Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services. The company operates in two segments, Ocwen Asset Management and Ocwen Solutions. Ocwen Financial Corporation has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.5, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 27.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 34.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ocwen Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.
- You can view the full Ocwen Financial Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about OCN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV