Magnetek (MAG): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
The industrial goods sector closed the day down 3.1%. Ener1 Inc (HEV), China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp (APWC), and Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp (AWRCF) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with Magnetek (MAG) being today's featured industrial goods loser. Magnetek fell 2 cents (-2.6%) to 92 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 33,599 shares of Magnetek exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 64,300 shares. Magnetek, Inc. provides digital power control systems North America. Its systems control motion and power primarily in material handling, elevator, and energy delivery applications. Magnetek has a market cap of $29.8 million and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.3, below the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 8.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 29.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Magnetek as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Magnetek Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV