The consumer goods sector closed the day down 3.1%. China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), Feihe International Inc (ADY), 57th Street General Acquisition (CRMB), and Cybex International Inc (CYBI) were all winners today within the consumer goods sector with Joe's Jeans Inc (JOEZ) being today's featured consumer goods winner. Joe's Jeans Inc rose 3 cents (4.7%) to 67 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 140,921 shares of Joe's Jeans Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 241,500 shares. Joe's Jeans Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of apparel products worldwide. Its product line comprises women's and men's denim jeans, pants, shirts, sweaters, jackets, and other apparel products under the Joe's brand. Joe's Jeans Inc has a market cap of $39 million and is part of the consumer non-durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 58.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Joe's Jeans as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share.
- You can view the full Joe's Jeans Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JOEZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV