Golfsmith International Holdings Inc. (GOLF): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner
The specialty retail industry closed the day down 2.5%. Trans World Entertainment (TWMC), Charles & Colvard (CTHR), Tractor Supply (TSCO), and Copart Inc (CPRT) were all winners today within the specialty retail industry with Golfsmith International Holdings Inc (GOLF) being today's featured specialty retail winner. Golfsmith International Holdings Inc rose 26 cents (8.7%) to $3.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,439 shares of Golfsmith International Holdings Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,500 shares. Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. operates as a specialty retailer of golf and tennis equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories. Golfsmith International Holdings Inc has a market cap of $46.8 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 24% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Golfsmith International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and generally poor debt management.
- You can view the full Golfsmith International Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV