The consumer non-durables industry closed the day down 3%. China Xiniya Fashion (XNY), Joe's Jeans Inc (JOEZ), Mannatech Inc (MTEX), and Tandy Brands Accessories (TBAC) were all winners today within the consumer non-durables industry with G-III Apparel Group (GIII) being today's featured consumer non-durables winner. G-III Apparel Group rose 69 cents (2.9%) to $24.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 209,844 shares of G-III Apparel Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 248,000 shares. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, imports, and markets a range of outerwear and sportswear apparel to retailers primarily in the United States. G-III Apparel Group has a market cap of $461 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.1, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 32.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates G-III Apparel Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full G-III Apparel Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about GIII
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV