First Financial Northwest Inc. (FFNW): Today's Featured Financial Winner
The financial sector closed the day down 2.7%. Dearborn Bancorp Inc (DEAR), American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP), Waccamaw Bankshares Inc (WBNK), and North Central Bancshares Inc (FFFD) were all winners today within the financial sector with First Financial Northwest Inc (FFNW) being today's featured financial winner. First Financial Northwest Inc rose 17 cents (3.2%) to $5.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7,800 shares of First Financial Northwest Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48,100 shares. First Financial Northwest, Inc. operates as the holding company for First Savings Bank Northwest that provides community-based savings bank services in Washington. First Financial Northwest Inc has a market cap of $98.9 million and is part of the banking industry. Shares are up 31% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates First Financial Northwest as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's net income has been quite unimpressive.
- You can view the full First Financial Northwest Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV