The food & beverage industry closed the day down 2.5%. Feihe International Inc (ADY), 57th Street General Acquisition (CRMB), Le Gaga Holdings (GAGA), and Sanderson Farms Inc (SAFM) were all winners today within the food & beverage industry with China Marine Food Group (CMFO) being today's featured food & beverage winner. China Marine Food Group rose 4 cents (2.3%) to $1.79 on light volume. Throughout the day, 29,821 shares of China Marine Food Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 79,900 shares. China Marine Food Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, engages in processing, distributing, and selling processed seafood-based snack foods in the People's Republic of China. China Marine Food Group has a market cap of $51.1 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.9, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 68.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates China Marine Food Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year.
- You can view the full China Marine Food Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CMFO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV