The industrial industry closed the day down 3.4%. Taylor Devices Inc (TAYD), Euro Tech Holdings Company (CLWT), NF Energy Saving (NFEC), and Highpower International Inc (HPJ) were all winners today within the industrial industry with Calgon Carbon Corporation (CCC) being today's featured industrial winner. Calgon Carbon Corporation rose 43 cents (3%) to $15.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 718,023 shares of Calgon Carbon Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 556,100 shares. Calgon Carbon Corporation provides services, products, and solutions for purifying water, air, food, beverage, and industrial process streams in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: Activated Carbon and Service, Equipment, and Consumer. Calgon Carbon Corporation has a market cap of $779.4 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Calgon Carbon as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Calgon Carbon Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CCC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV