The aerospace/defense industry closed the day down 2.4%. Heico Corporation (HEI.A), Triumph Group Inc (TGI), Honeywell International Inc (HON), and Heico Corporation (HEI) were all winners today within the aerospace/defense industry with Breeze-Eastern Corporation (BZC) being today's featured aerospace/defense winner. Breeze-Eastern Corporation rose 27 cents (3.3%) to $8.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 400 shares of Breeze-Eastern Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,600 shares. Breeze-Eastern Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and services lifting and restraining products for specialty aerospace and defense applications. It offers electric and hydraulic rescue hoists and cargo hook systems. Breeze-Eastern Corporation has a market cap of $77.3 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Breeze-Eastern as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Breeze-Eastern Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BZC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV