Aeropostale Inc. (ARO): Today's Featured Services Winner
The services sector closed the day down 2.7%. Fortune Industries Inc (FFI), PokerTek Inc (PTEK), China Distance Education Hldg Ltd-Shs Spons (DL), and PowerSecure International Inc (POWR) were all winners today within the services sector with Aeropostale Inc (ARO) being today's featured services winner. Aeropostale Inc rose 30 cents (2.8%) to $11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Aeropostale Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. Aeropostale, Inc. operates as a mall-based specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories. It designs, markets, and sells merchandise principally targeting 14 to 17 year-old young women and men. Aeropostale Inc has a market cap of $830.8 million and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.8, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 56.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Aeropostale as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Aeropostale Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV