Adams Golf Inc. (ADGF): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner
The consumer durables industry closed the day down 3.4%. Cybex International Inc (CYBI), Panasonic (PC), Industrie Natuzzi (NTZ), and LJ International Inc (JADE) were all winners today within the consumer durables industry with Adams Golf Inc (ADGF) being today's featured consumer durables winner. Adams Golf Inc rose 22 cents (4.5%) to $5.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,647 shares of Adams Golf Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,300 shares. Adams Golf, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, assembles, markets, and distributes golf clubs for various skill levels primarily in the United States. Adams Golf Inc has a market cap of $38.4 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.3, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Adams as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Adams Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV