FedFirst Financial Corporation (NASDAQ Capital: FFCO) today announced that the Company’s board of directors has approved the repurchase of up to 150,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, which is approximately 5% of outstanding shares. Purchases will be conducted solely through a Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan with Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, which plan will become effective following release of earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2011. Purchases will be based upon the parameters of the Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan.
The Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan allows the Company to repurchase its shares during periods when it would normally not be active in the market due to its internal trading blackout period.
FedFirst Financial Corporation is the parent company of First Federal
Savings Bank, a community-oriented financial institution operating nine
full-service branch locations in southwestern Pennsylvania. On July 15,
2011, the Company announced that it had filed notice with the Office of
Thrift Supervision to close its Park Centre office with a proposed
closing date of October 21, 2011. First Federal offers a broad array of
retail and commercial lending and deposit services and provides
commercial and personal insurance services through Exchange
Underwriters, Inc., its 80% owned subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV