ONEIDA, N.Y., Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael R. Kallet, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oneida Financial Corp. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: ONFC), today announced that the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of twelve cents ($0.12) per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record as of October 11, 2011 and will be paid on October 25, 2011.
Oneida Financial Corp. reported total assets at June 30, 2011 of $658.2 million and stockholders' equity of $90.7 million. The Company's wholly owned subsidiaries include The Oneida Savings Bank, a New York State chartered FDIC insured stock savings bank; State Bank of Chittenango, a state chartered limited-purpose commercial bank; Bailey, Haskell & LaLonde Agency, an insurance and financial services company; Benefit Consulting Group, an employee benefits consulting and retirement plan administration firm; and Workplace Health Solutions, a risk management company specializing in workplace injury claims management. Oneida Savings Bank was established in 1866 and operates eleven full-service banking offices in Madison, Oneida and Onondaga counties.
SOURCE Oneida Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV