Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Imperial Holdings, Inc. (“Imperial Holdings” or the “Company”) (NYSE: IFT - News), concerning whether the company and certain of its officers and directors have violated federal securities laws.
On Tuesday, September 27, 2011, Federal investigators raided the Florida offices of Imperial Holdings, a company that makes lump-sum payments on legal settlements and life insurance policies, the FBI said. Imperial Holdings confirmed the raid and said it, along with certain employees, including its chairman and chief executive officer and its president and chief operating officer, are under investigation in the District of New Hampshire with respect to its life finance business.
Imperial Holdings became a publicly traded company in February when it raised $179.2 million in an initial public offering. Imperial lost money every year from 2008 through 2010, but was profitable in the first six months of this year, according to its posted financial statements. Since its initial public offering, the stock is down over 50%.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Imperial Holdings, you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm’s expertise includes general corporate work, private securities offerings, and securities arbitration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV