IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) has scheduled its presentation of financial and operational results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011 and full year ended July 31 st, for Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 5:15 PM Eastern.
Management’s pre-recorded remarks will be accessible through the investor relations page of the IDT website ( http://www.idt.net/about/ir) in an MP3 audio file. The audio file will be available through the IDT website for one year.
An earnings release will be filed on a Form 8-K and posted on the investor relations page of the IDT website ( http://www.idt.net/about/ir) simultaneously with the posting of management’s remarks. As in prior quarters, the earnings release will not be issued over a wire service.
Following the presentation, investors are invited to e-mail questions for IDT’s management to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will accept questions received through the close of business on Tuesday, October 11, 2011. Questioners must identify themselves by name and (if applicable) firm.When management can constructively answer the question, the initial question, the questioner’s name and firm’s name, and management’s response, will be posted in a document available on the IDT Corporation website’s investor relations page and on a Form 8-K filing as early as Monday, October 17, 2011 following the market close. About IDT Corporation: IDT Corporation (NYSE: IDT) is a consumer services company with operations primarily in the telecommunications and energy industries. For more information, see our website at www.idt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV