IDT Corporation B Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (IDT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for IDT Corporation B (NYSE:IDT) is tomorrow, September 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 23 cents per share. At a price of $20.89 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.6%. The average volume for IDT Corporation B has been 168,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. IDT Corporation B has a market cap of $426.4 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 22.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. IDT Corporation operates as a telecommunications and energy company. It operates in three segments: Telecom Platform Services, Consumer Phone Services, and Genie Energy. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.1, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV