Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) will hold its quarterly earnings conference call on Thursday, September 29, 2011, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The company will discuss its first quarter results, which will be released after the market closes on September 28.
A live audio webcast will be available at www.WorthingtonIndustries.com and will be archived for one year. A call replay will be available for those parties who are unable to participate.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Financial and can be accessed at Worthington Industries’ website at www.WorthingtonIndustries.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.Earnings.com, Thomson’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.StreetEvents.com), a password-protected event management site.Worthington Industries is a leading diversified metals manufacturing company with 2011 fiscal year sales of approximately $2.4 billion. The Columbus, Ohio based company is North America’s premier value-added steel processor; a leader in manufactured pressure cylinders, such as propane, oxygen and helium tanks, hand-held torches, refrigerant and industrial tanks, camping cylinders, compressed natural gas storage cylinders and scuba tanks; framing systems and stairs for mid-rise buildings; steel pallets and racks; and through joint ventures, suspension grid systems for concealed and lay-in panel ceilings, laser welded blanks; light gauge steel framing for commercial and residential construction; and current and past model automotive service stampings. Worthington, including its joint ventures employs approximately 8,000 people and operates 73 facilities in 11 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV