WSI Industries Inc. Stock Upgraded (WSCI)
- WSCI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 36.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 40.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.47, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, WSCI has a quick ratio of 1.75, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 133.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 43.82% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, WSCI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 151.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.16 million to $0.40 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 848.36% to $1.15 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, WSI INDUSTRIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 87.54%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts