The Financial Select Sector SPDR® Fund (NYSE:XLF), SPDR® S&P 500® ETF Trust (NYSE:SPY) and SPDR® Dow Jones Industrial Average SM ETF Trust (NYSE:DIA) announced on Tuesday September 27, 2011 that each Fund received a payment as an authorized claimant from a settlement related to Bank of America Corp. and the impact to each Fund’s net asset value (“NAV”) per share would occur on Wednesday, September 28, 2011.
The total amount to be recorded by each Fund is listed below. When the Funds calculate their net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Wednesday, September 28, 2011, it is estimated that each Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of September 26, 2011.
|Fund||Settlement Payment||Shares Outstanding asof September 26, 2011||Per Share Amount|
|The Financial SelectSector SPDR Fund(NYSE:XLF)||$939,612||335,045,427||$0.0028|
|SPDR S&P 500 ETFTrust (NYSE:SPY)||$1,687,356||705,532,116||$0.0024|
|SPDR Dow JonesIndustrial AverageETF Trust(NYSE:DIA)||$238,848||82,992,867||$0.0029|
State Street Global Advisors* manages $266 billion** in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of June 30, 2011) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV