Federman & Sherwood Reminds Investors Of Imminent Deadline In Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Ener1, Inc.
On August 18, 2011, a class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York against Ener1, Inc. (NASDAQ: HEV). Federman & Sherwood reminds current and former shareholders of Ener1, Inc. that they only have until Monday, October 17, 2011 to move for appointment as a lead plaintiff in this case. The Complaint alleges violations of Section 10(b) and Section 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act, and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder.
If you purchased Ener1, Inc. between January 10, 2011 and August 15, 2011, and wish to move the court to serve as a plaintiff, please contact our office as soon as possible. Our firm seeks to recover damages on behalf of the Class. Federman & Sherwood has extensive experience and expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud. We represent investors throughout the country in shareholder litigation.
If you wish to join this class action or have further questions, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV