RAPID CITY, S.D., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Hills Corp. (NYSE: BKH) announced today it will be hosting two webcasts of panel discussions being held during the company's meeting with analysts from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MDT on Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2011, and from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MDT on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011. The panel discussions will include presentations by business segment leaders that provide an overview of strategies, planned capital investments, and progress on key projects and growth initiatives.
Those interested in participating in the live webcasts are encouraged to pre-register for the webcasts by accessing the links on the Black Hills Corp. website on http://www.blackhillscorp.com/ir/ir.htm. Listeners should allow at least five minutes for registering and accessing the presentation. For those unable to participate in the live webcasts, a replay with audio recording and a copy of the presentation will be available in the "Investor Relations" section of Blackhillscorp.com through the end of the day on October 15, 2011.
Black Hills Corporation
Black Hills Corp. — a diversified energy company with a tradition of exemplary service and a vision to be the energy partner of choice — is based in Rapid City, S.D., with corporate offices in Denver and Papillion, Neb. The company serves 762,000 natural gas and electric utility customers in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. The company's non-regulated businesses generate wholesale electricity, produce natural gas, oil and coal, and market energy. Black Hills' 2,100 employees partner to produce results that improve life with energy. More information is available at www.blackhillscorp.com.SOURCE Black Hills Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV