NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Flotek Industries Inc. rose 26.8 percent to $5.87.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 17.4 percent to $17.08.
Stillwater Mining Co. rose 13.5 percent to $9.64.Natural Gas Services Group Inc. rose 11.7 percent to $12.76. Manitowoc Co. rose 11.0 percent to $7.78. General Cable Corp. rose 10.5 percent to $24.32. Basic Energy Services Inc. rose 9.6 percent to $15.09. Molycorp Inc. rose 9.5 percent to $37.86. Macquarie Infrastructure Co. Trust rose 9.5 percent to $22.25. Omega Protein Corp. rose 9.1 percent to $9.46.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV