IncrediMail (MAIL) produces digital media solutions for desktop applications in10 different languages, for sale in more than 100 countries worldwide. In particular, the company has a fascinating product that allows users to customize e-mails and better perform searches. Sales and earnings per share for IncrediMail have nearly tripled from 2006 to 2010.
What is really intriguing is that the company holds about $30 million net in cash and short-term investments. The net cash balance is nearly two-thirds of the stock's market cap. The company is looking to expand further into the digital media and desktop solutions arena, having recently closed on the acquisition of SmileBox, a photo-sharing company based in the U.S., and secured a $20 million credit facility for future acquisitions.IncrediMail's stock was performing quite well through the middle of July but has been disappointing ever since the summer correction began. Selling at 5 times trailing earnings and with a big cash hoard, IncrediMail makes for an interesting opportunity in the microcap space. IncrediMail, one of TheStreet Ratings' top-rated Internet stocks, is also one of the highest-yeidling computer software and services stocks. To see these stocks in action, visit the 5 Post-Market-Slide Opportunities in Emerging Markets portfolio on Stockpickr.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV