Calix Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (CALX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Calix (NYSE:CALX) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it is currently trading at $9.60, below its previous 52-week low of $9.73 with 250,410 shares traded as of 10:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 445,800 shares over the past 30 days. Calix has a market cap of $489 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 39.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Calix, Inc. provides broadband communications access systems and software for fiber and copper-based network architectures that enable communications service providers (CSPs) to connect to their residential and business subscribers.
- Practice your CALX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV