- BEXP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 38.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 185.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- BRIGHAM EXPLORATION CO reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, BRIGHAM EXPLORATION CO turned its bottom line around by earning $0.38 versus -$2.68 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.39 versus $0.38).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 283.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $18.47 million to $70.84 million.
- The gross profit margin for BRIGHAM EXPLORATION CO is currently very high, coming in at 85.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 55.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 130.12% to $94.23 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BRIGHAM EXPLORATION CO has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 38.26%.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.