Zhone Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZHNE), a global leader in FTTx network access solutions, today announced the immediate availability of its new zNID 24xx GPON Optical Network Terminals (ONTs). As part of ongoing efforts to increase cost efficiency and service differentiation, these new indoor zNID GPON ONTs with rich features and functionality are optimal for both Greenfield and expansion FTTx networks globally, and leverage features and best-in-class performance delivered by Zhone’s widely deployed 42xx series outdoor zNIDs. Zhone will showcase the new zNID ONTs at the FTTH Conference in Orlando, Fla., Sept. 26-30, 2011 and at Broadband World Forum 2011 in Paris, France, Sept. 27-29, 2011.
“Zhone continues to leverage its deep experience in managing the complexity of multi-service access to build the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of FTTx customer premise equipment for GPON and Active Ethernet standards,” emphasized Brian Caskey, chief marketing officer of Zhone. “We believe ongoing product expansion, including the latest zNID GPON ONTs and the newly announced MXK 194 and MXK 198 1U GPON OLTs, will enhance Zhone’s leadership position in the industry and highlight our continued focus towards technology innovation. As the industry leverages high-bandwidth fiber, Ethernet and advanced copper connectivity to enrich user experience, Zhone is committed to introducing high performance FTTx products and solutions that will continue to differentiate the offerings of our customers globally. The new series of zNIDs provide a highly competitive price point while providing a compelling solution for complex triple-play applications.”
With converged multi-service solutions for home and business needs, the new product line integrates and leverages Zhone’s FTTx product portfolio including Zhone MXK™, Zhone Management System (ZMS™) and Zhone EZ Touch Provisioning System™. The new zNID 24xx indoor residential ONT products, with support for the ITU-T G.984.5 enhancement band standard and built in wavelength blocking filters, ensure that service provider networks are next-generation GPON-ready.
The new zNID GPON 24xx family now includes the following six products, all providing GPON uplinks, targeted at the indoor residential market segment:
- ZNID-GPON-2402: 2 GE LAN ports
- ZNID-GPON-2403: 2 GE LAN ports, RF Video
- ZNID-GPON-2424: 2 POTS ports, 4 GE LAN ports
- ZNID-GPON-2425: 2 POTS ports, 4 GE LAN ports, RF Video
- ZNID-GPON-2426: 2 POTS ports, 4 GE LAN ports, WiFi, USB
- ZNID-GPON-2427: 2 POTS ports, 4 GE LAN ports, WiFi, USB, RF Video
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV