FriendFinder Networks Inc. To Present At Imperial Capital's Global Opportunities Conference
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FriendFinder Networks Inc. (NasdaqGM: FFN), a leading internet and technology company providing services in the rapidly expanding markets of social networking, social commerce and web-based video sharing, today announced that Marc Bell, Chief Executive Officer and Ezra Shashoua, Chief Financial Officer of FriendFinder Networks will present at the Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference at the Grand Hyatt in New York, NY. The Company is scheduled to present on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 1:45pm Eastern Time.
ABOUT FRIENDFINDER NETWORKS INC.
FriendFinder Networks Inc. ( www.FFN.com) is an internet-based social networking and technology company operating several of the most heavily visited websites in the world, including AdultFriendFinder.com, Amigos.com, AsiaFriendFinder.com, Cams.com, FriendFinder.com, BigChurch.com and SeniorFriendFinder.com. Through a recent acquisition, FriendFinder Networks Inc. expanded into the social commerce market and now owns and operates JigoCity websites in more than five countries, providing members high quality, daily deals that are relevant to their individual lifestyles. FriendFinder Networks Inc. also produces and distributes original pictorial and video content and engages in brand licensing.
Investor Contact for FriendFinder Networks Inc. Brian M. Prenoveau, CFADirector, Investor Relations561.912.7035 or firstname.lastname@example.orgMedia Contact for FriendFinder Networks Inc. Lindsay TriventoDirector, Corporate Communications561.912.7010 or email@example.com SOURCE FriendFinder Networks Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV