NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS) today announced that Jeffrey S. Lipkin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Ian Timmis, Chief Executive Officer of Global Draw and Games Media, will present at the 2011 Gaming Investment Forum hosted by Deutsche Bank and UBS at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 noon ET.
An audio webcast will be available at http://ir.scientificgames.com/, along with the slide presentation. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Scientific GamesScientific Games Corporation is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Scientific Games' integrated array of products and services includes instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming machines and associated gaming control systems. For more information, please visit our website at www.scientificgames.com. Company Contact: Cindi Buckwalter, Investor Relations (212) 754-2233 SOURCE Scientific Games Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV