NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (Nasdaq: SGMS) today announced that Jeffrey S. Lipkin, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Ian Timmis, Chief Executive Officer of Global Draw and Games Media, will present at the 2011 Gaming Investment Forum hosted by Deutsche Bank and UBS at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 noon ET.
An audio webcast will be available at http://ir.scientificgames.com/, along with the slide presentation. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About Scientific GamesScientific Games Corporation is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Scientific Games' integrated array of products and services includes instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming machines and associated gaming control systems. For more information, please visit our website at www.scientificgames.com. Company Contact: Cindi Buckwalter, Investor Relations (212) 754-2233 SOURCE Scientific Games Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV